Sunday, April 12, 2009

When was the last time you stayed at a dorm? (Day 7-8)

We started the day in Bloomington, Indiana! One of the most beautiful campuses I've seen. When they asked me if I wanted to stay in the dorm I didn't think twice. Absolutely. When will I have a chance to feel that young again?

Jeff Wuslich really took good care of us and made us feel at home from the moment he stepped on the bus. (He also makes really good gelato.)

In the morning I gave two talks at the business school at Indiana University, and drove up to Purdue (this one did not involve the bus so I used conventional gas and a Budget rental car). The talk at Purdue was to a smaller crowd than usual but it was still fun.

Now back in Indianapolis with the bus crew. Ready for three more events tomorrow! (One here and two in Louisville)

No comments:

Post a Comment