Monday, July 6, 2009

October 2009 - The International Book Tour

October 2009 will be dedicated to promoting my new book around the world. During this month, I will visit companies and organizations outside of North America for a free one-hour presentation of my work on buzz. The deal is simple: No speaking fee. You purchase 100 or more books for attendees. A flat fee to cover hotel and travel expenses will be determined before you commit. (currently estimated at $1,200)

The topics covered in my new book are listed here. Buzz from past events can be found here. You can watch a video from my U.S. tour with NOLS here (No, the international segment will not involve a veggie bus...)

This offer does not apply to speaking engagements in North America and will end on October 31st 2009. For the full details, please email emanuel.rosen at gmail.com.

This international tour reminds me that I once gave a talk in a spaceship. Anyone identifies the picture above? I gave a talk there a couple of years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment